Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Reception for City Cafe Art Show Tonight


I have been having problems with my email subscribers not receiving my updates for April and May.  If you are an email subscriber and have not received any updates from me since March, then please press here to see what you have missed.  Scroll down to see April and May posts once you are on my blog page.  Apparently, the problem was suppose to only be with yahoo accounts, but, it seems like nobody has received the updates.  If by chance you have received an update via email, I totally apologize if you have received multiple emails Please let me know if you have been getting the updates without a problem.  

On the brighter side, I hope to see the locals at my reception at City Cafe on Wednesday night to toast to a great art show and happy summer!


2 comments:

  1. Liana - just spent some wonderful time checking out your blog. You are very talented and love your watercolors. Glad to find you. Hope you have wonderful success at the reception at City Cafe. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, I am just seeing this post. Thank you so much! I spend most of my time on facebook. For the latest updates, please visit, Liana Yarckin Watercolors on facebook. Thanks again!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!